Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Good News, in a way

Health update:
Not much of a surprise, but the blood tests show that my thyroid antibodies are off the charts, so my elevated TSH is due to my body attacking my thyroid. Yes, it's all my fault, I'm trying to do myself in.
The good news is that my N.D. said that this problem often originates in the gut and the blood type diet is a good way to deal with it. If only I knew bread was poison a long time ago, I coulda been a contender...
Yeah right.
Well, something must be working, because I've already lost 6 pounds of Idaho weight. Yipee!

Weather news:
We're having a little heatwave, it's s'posed to be in the 90s tomorrow, and I say, bring it on. But could we please have a side of rain?

1 comment:

janet copenhaver said...

What's with our bodies attacking itself?? Sorry to hear of your troubles and hope it all can be resolved with diet.

My laptop on the fritz again! Just sent it back today for the 3rd time in less than 3 months. grrrrrrrrr.

I'll be back, thinking of starting a blog about my life in Denver. lol