Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Hi y'all, happy turkey day, or as I prefer to think of it, pie day.

Mmm, apple pie, I may just have to break the caveman diet for this.
Hope everyone has a good feast!



The weather:
12 degrees this morning.

The days are getting colder, but still no snow. In the mornings frost covers everything and when the sun comes out the trees and plants sparkle. The camera doesn't capture it well but if you look hard you can see the little sparkles on this tree. Is that why we decorate trees with lights?



The frozen yarrow and grass is still pretty.


Isn't this an eerie scene? It looks like the road to nowhere.

The fog was so pretty one morning I tried to take pictures of it. I think it's time to read the manual on the camera.

It's 30 degrees, cloudy and dark at 5 pm.

1 comment:

Slammy said...

It's freezing in the morning, I don't care how pretty it looks.