Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Oh Happy Day

Spring has come in November!

The Color Kittens' experiments have come to life, the paint has spilled and it's mixing and turning red and blue into purple. Yahoo! And what's next?

But they had no green. "No green
paint!" said Brush and Hush.
And they wanted green paint, of course, because
nearly every place they liked to go was green.


There it is, everything I ever needed to learn about life in one Little Golden Book.


Here's to a bright and beautiful future.

It's 41 degrees, mostly cloudy at 1:00 pm.

1 comment:

janet copenhaver said...

I vaguely remember reading the that book, probably still have it somewhere's.

I forgot to tell you I got and read The Middle Moffet enjoyed it thoroughly and I glad you suggested it.

And to think that caterpillar I photographed this summer would have turned into a butterfly like in your photo.