Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Gorgeous day

I've never seen so many honey bees here. Maybe they haven't disappeared, they've just moved north?
Coconut would love to spend all day outside, he got four bugs in minutes today when I took him out. Here he is back on his Ficus, giving me that sad look.
The beans are still going in September! We cover them up each night, along with the rest of the greenhouse. If I forget one of these nights I will kick myself.

One of the last summer days... it's sunny with a light breeze, 75 degrees at 1:15pm.

4 comments:

janet copenhaver said...

Wow Coconut sure is beautiful.
Wonderful photos, your turning pro right before our eyes.

Dori said...

I agree. That sunflower photo is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Cocunut always looks sad!

Anonymous said...

Coconut: I'm so lonely, oh Mr. Lonely...