Sunday, February 15, 2009

Babies


We spotted a baby in the fish tank! Then another!

That must be the mom, she's getting really bulky. The tank is overgrown with algae and plants right now. The only maintenance I do is to add water. We haven't had babies in a long time, so I guess overgrown is what they need. There are two platys, one shark, two catfish and about a hundred thousand snails in the tank right now.


The weather has been snowy and cold. I see from the poll that there are only 13 days left of February. That's good, because Rusty and I are really tired of taking our walks in the snow.

Snow cat

There are hardly any birds except a few chickadees. It's too quiet, too cold, too white. Maybe March will bring some green. Only the Leprechauns know.

2 comments:

Slammy said...

leprachans? rusty is a savana kitty.

Anonymous said...

winter needs to be over! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Come summer come! i need animals to be here!
I must study those baby fish!