Saturday, February 7, 2009

Last Winter

It was just as snowy last year, if not more so.  
The difference is that we got most of the snow in December this time, and last year we got it in January and February. So I think we may thaw out quicker this year.  

The garden fence.  The garden still had a few patches of snow in late April.

We didn't bother shoveling a path this year, now we just walk through or alongside the garage.


This February is very foggy.  I can see the sun up there, trying to break through.  So close!  As soon as it does, this white stuff will start drip drip dripping away.
It's foggy and 33 degrees at 9:30 am.

3 comments:

janet copenhaver said...

My gosh girl that first photo is postcard perfect!!! Better watermark it or something.
It's sooo beautiful the snow, but I'll pass on it. I'd be claustrophobic.

Anonymous said...

I like the last picture.

Anonymous said...

I can see how you'd probably get tired of it, but it looks soooo beautiful.