Monday, March 16, 2009

It's All in the Hands

I recently found my long lost bff, and was pleased as punch to learn that she is a palm reader now. She's just read Slammy's hands (we made prints of them) and today I sent off mine to be read. Considering that she's never met Slammy, her analysis is eerily accurate, and full of insight and useful information. It's amazing what secrets your hands hold. And Karla has quite a gift for interpreting them. I'm looking forward to seeing how mine turns out, though my short life line does give me pause, and makes me a little wary. Fortunately, Karla focuses on the positive, and solutions, not problems! Maybe she will tell me that it's imperative I move to Hawaii immediately, or my health is at risk, and I'll just have to agree with her and follow her advice. Wouldn't that be a shame.

If you want to give it a go, visit her website, I highly recommend it.

4 comments:

Milla said...

Hawaii?! That is what my doctor's orders are ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! I decree, you must move to Hawaii.
–the all-knowing one

Anonymous said...

I would agree whole heartely but I know how much you would miss the snow.

Slammy said...

My hand looks weird in that picture............